Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello

Hello!!! I am absolutely LOVING this Jaded Blossom Flag Die!! I love how easy it makes my flags and they are all the same size! No more trimming to make them even :) 



I stamped the centers of the flags with the 4 leaf clover and shamrock from Jaded Blossoms Luck of the Irish stamp set. Hello is from Jaded  Blossoms Miscellaneous Fun stamp set! The colored floral backgroud is made by My Minds Eye! 

Thanks for stopping by! I will have another Flag Die created card tomorrow! 

Kim :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

love love love ! toooo cute chickie !!! ♥

Kate said...

Those are so cute. I can't wait to get mine.

Hugs,
Kate

Crystal said...

Love this card!!! <3

Stefani said...

Love this! Very pretty! This is my favorite holiday! Green, Green, Green!

Pin It!