Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pizza Pizza!

Hi there!! We recently had a pizza party in my classroom celebrating that all students can recognize their alphabet! I needed to make a Thank you card for my Dad who brings the pizza to our classroom. My students are always "surprised" that I have a Dad too! 

Here is the card I made for him~

Card Details:

Card Base is cut from Close to my Hearts Art Philosophy Cartridge
Plaid mat is cut from CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge
Pizza cut is from Simply Charmed
Flag is made from Jaded Blossoms Flag Die
Thank you is from Jaded Blossoms Owl Petal 

 Make sure you stop by new facebook page and say Hi!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim 

7 comments:

Katie O'Mary said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :) Very cool shape card. Your awesome, I'm sure the Dad will love it.

missstamper said...

So cute! I am sure he will love it!

Crystal said...

So CUTE!!!!!!!

Rosie said...

LOVE IT! it's soo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Great card. Love the shape and the colors and patterns! Your dad will love it.
Ashley

Stefani said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Sarah Wells said...

This is such a cute idea for a thank you card. the plaid paper is too cute!

Pin It!