Saturday, April 28, 2012

1st Cameo Project!

Hi there!! I received my Cameo earlier this week! First, I was using self-discipline and finishing up some projects. Then I admired it for a couple days and finally found it a spot in my craft room! (I can't work unless everything is in its space lol) Then I kept looking at it and was really intimidated by it! After looking at my crafty to do list and all the CUTE SVG's out there I thought I NEED to cut something! My first cut didn't turn out so well but its okay because I was practicing! I decided to not do something as intricate for the first time and it turned out so much better! 

I have always wanted to make a pinwheel and finally did it! Now I want to put pinwheels everywhere lol! 


I used My Minds Eye for the patterned paper. I added a brad and a pearl. I attached it to a pink and white striped straw from Jaded Blossom

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to come say Hi on my Facebook page :)

Kim

11 comments:

Abby said...

CUTE!!! Love how you used the straw!!!!!

TeresaK said...

Ohhh so cute!! I want a Cameo too!

TeresaK said...

Ohhh so cute!! I want a Cameo too!

Carrie said...

OK, what program are you using? I got my new cameo a couple weeks back but haven't made anything with it yet.

Stefani said...

Love it! I have a passion for pinwheels, too!!!! Too cute!

Sarah said...

This is so cute!!

Katie O'Mary said...

Super cute :) I've been thinking about making some of these for the kids and was trying to figure out what to use for the stick. The straw sounds like the perfect ideas. Thanks so much for sharing.

Migdalia said...

Awesome Job!TFS

Kate said...

So Cute!

Hugs,
Kate

Crystal said...

LOVE! I am curious if you are in love with your Cameo yet? I am still on the fence. :0/

Crystal said...

LOVE! I am curious if you are in love with your Cameo yet? I am still on the fence. :0/

Pin It!