Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 3

Hi there! Welcome to Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week!! Today we are featuring Wedding Kisses and Baby Kisses! They are super cute!  Here are the stamp sets for you to see! 

Here is my project using Baby Kisses!





These stamps will be available for purchase tomorrow starting at 4pm PST! 
Also anyone ordering on release weekend gets a TREAT in their order... PLUS for the first 30 customers you will receive 20 NEW treat bags that Jaded Blossom is releasing FREE !!!!

Don't forget to check my DT sisters for more inspiration! 

Kim 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute sour cream box! I love how you created a tag for the favor out of the stamp! clever my dear!

Kate said...

This is just so Adorable. Love all the soft pink so precious.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie said...

Very cute...I really love these little kiss stamps!

Julie
Cricut Chick

Crystal said...

I love this Kim!

Pin It!